Preliminary Investigations, Technical Assessment, Commercial Viability
We can help you to assess the cost and viability of a project before you commit
- Desk-top evaluation of a site
- Site visit
- Measurement and evaluation of actual load data.
- Explore different options, energy sources, efficiency, demand response
- Investigate Battery storage option
- Battery sizing, control methodology
- Explore the options for mounting the solar panels.
- Estimate the number of panels that can be accommodated.
- Structural integrity
- Estimate energy yield from the solar array using professional software
- Simulations to determine the optimum combination of Solar, battery and power converters.
- Approximate system cost, cost analysis, and payback
- System specifications for a future build.
- Possible vendors, vendor evaluation
- Commercial viability assessment
The scope of work will be in accordance with the job.